วันศุกร์ที่ 11 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Amazon Kindle 30% off

Kindle: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device




Price: $359.00 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping

Want it delivered Monday, July 14? Order it in the next 14 hours and 41 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout.




See a Kindle in Your City
Want to see a Kindle? Visit the See a Kindle in Your City area to connect with Kindle owners and get a chance to see a Kindle in person.


Review:
I forget I'm not using a real book

The real measures for me are:
1. Whether I enjoy the book or think about the medium (book versus Kindle)
2. Whether it makes reading easier or more enjoyable

As for "1" the bottom line is that I catch myself reaching up with my right hand to turn the page on the book, only to sheepishly realize there is no physical page to turn. I'm engrossed in the book and medium doesn't register.

As for "2" I can read samples of books and purchase a book, newspaper, or magazine anytime or almost anywhere I want within seconds (literally). They are all contained in a smaller and lighter footprint when I'm traveling and it's easier to read a newspaper in a confined area (no folding the paper).

The negative side is remembering to charge it, another charger to carry on travel since it is non-standard, most of flights I'm on the flight attendants want me to turn it off during takeoff and landing, and for newspapers and magazines the pictures / graphics aren't always there or of good quality.

Bottom line: I love using it and will continue with it, but wish that the charger was mini USB so that it was standard with other items I carry, want the item to be cleared by the FAA for use during Takeoff and landing if the WiFi is off, and would like the grahics to at least be there from all content, even if they aren't of the best quality.


Sell LOW PRICE Amazon Kindle Click Here

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: